Concierge Plus (CP) makes life easier for property managers and security companies by giving them new ways to drive productivity and make condo boards and residents happier. Our B2B SAAS platform simplifies condo life, opens the lines of communication, and stores and organizes important information all in one secure, online place.
As our Marketing Manager, Demand Generation you will be responsible for designing, developing and executing marketing campaigns and programs that will build awareness of our product and drive high quality targeted leads into the sales funnel. This is a great opportunity to be a key, early member of the core marketing team in a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is transforming the condominium property and real estate management space.
- Create demand generation program that includes both digital and in-person customer acquisition channels
- Research, plan and execute demand generation and lead nurturing programs (including email campaigns, webinars, events, case studies and advertising) to product high quality leads while operating within budget
- Manage the process of identifying and qualifying leads before they reach the Sales team, which involves research, engaging leads, database cleanliness initiatives, and utilizing automated workflows
- Continue improving data accuracy to define and report pipeline and campaign metrics
- Create and execute a content marketing plan to build brand awareness and audience engagement
- Manage the marketing tech stack (HubSpot, Proposify, Wordpress), ensuring systems are integrated and are leveraged to support all demand generation initiatives
- Work closely with Sales to deliver comprehensive campaigns and support the opportunity management process
- Managing external stakeholders for partner marketing initiatives as well as third-party agencies and contractors
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years or more experience in B2B demand generation planning and programs targeting SMB enterprises
- Prior experience using marketing automation and CRM software (we use HubSpot)
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and optimize campaigns with a demonstrable impact on revenues
- Understanding of the sales pipeline and sales process
- Experience with both inbound and outbound marketing online and offline programs including account-based marketing programs
- Experience with digital marketing including SEO, PPC and social marketing
- Demonstrated experience defining and measuring programs
- Strong experience with sales CRM and Marketing Automation (Hubspot)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including writing content for program e-mails and internal sales briefs
- Experience working with a startup environment, building things from the ground up and operating with an iterative mindset
Concierge Plus is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- An employee stock option plan
- Catered lunches for all staff on Fridays
- Coffee, teas, soft drinks as well as endless snacks
- Plenty of social and team events to keep you busy throughout the year
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting role, but we will only contact those we are interested in meeting.