The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director, Marketing and assists with the planning, monitoring, and implementation of marketing the condominium developments. Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator helps with the marketing needs for new rental building launches and pre-sales of Seniors developments.
- Participate in the development of marketing plans and strategy.
- Work in conjunction with marketing team and outside consultants to create project marketing materials.
- Assist in developing project timelines and marketing calendars; monitor both on an ongoing basis and update as required.
- Assist in the planning and execution of ongoing communication with project database by writing and coordinating distribution of direct and electronic mail.
- Monitor social media campaigns and day-to-day activities including writing drafts for editorials, tweets, posts, etc.
- Ensure information on project websites is up-to-date.
- Proofread all marketing materials and obtain approvals prior to production.
- Obtain quotes from marketing consultants, coordinate project management details and prepare commitments as needed.
- Respond to inquiries regarding upcoming and past projects.
- Provide support in planning, executing and assisting at sales events.
- Assist in the creation and closing of Presentation Centres.
- Maintain awareness of competitive residential development projects; visit competitor’s sales centre and maintain filing of competitor’s marketing materials.
- Work with project sales teams to monitor the supply of project marketing materials; order and arrange for delivery of additional materials as needed.
- Attend meetings with prepared agendas and supporting documents and provide reporting thereafter.
- Track budgets and maintain accurate records.
- Relevant education (Certificate/Diploma/Degree) from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Minimum 1-2 years in a marketing position. Real estate experience an asset.
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume in PDF or MS Word format quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com.
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.