This job requires a minimum of two years similar experience in watch or jewelry design and product development.
- Development of cads for new watch product and packaging initiatives.
- Creating product briefs for third party design staff.
- Understanding of trends relative to the product category and targeted accounts.
- Market research for trend development.
- Research of competition and aspirational brands.
- Work within timelines to insure timely introduction of products.
- Follow up on all phases of development.
- Understanding of materials and construction limitations.
- Communication of product specs relative to design initiatives.
- Understand costing relative to design initiatives.
- Suggest cost targets for each product initiative.
- Correspondence with suppliers on all phases of development.
- Review of samples for quality, aesthetics, and adherence to development cads.
- Cataloging of new development
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be highly organized.
- Keen fashion sense.
- Communication skills must be highly developed.
- Detail oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- jewelry design: 1 year (Preferred)
- watch design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Product Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture