We are looking for a full-time, on-site Graphic Designer/Production Artist who will be ready to advance their design skills by working directly with our Creative Director on a range of skin care/beauty projects. This individual will be mainly responsible for completing retail cartons under an established brand identity. There will be ample opportunity to do creative work as well, such as creating new skin care/beauty brands or innovative marketing materials.
Your day may consist of:
- Preparing tight pre-press materials for both in-house and client-supplied work
- Designing marketing materials for either print or web for a variety of skin care brands
- Laying out labels and retail cartons in compliance with FDA, FTC and private label standards
- Communicating with regulatory regarding claim/ingredients revisions
- Managing administrative tasks like verifying ingredient lists, item #s, formula #s, directions, copy, etc.
- Creating digital or physical mock ups of new products
- Communicating with purchasing and vendors to coordinate upcoming orders
- Performing in-house digital photography and digital photo manipulation as needed
We'd love it if you:
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Are proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop in Mac environment (a must)
- Have the Ability to read and create dielines, the ability to yield an X-acto knife and construct a box out of paper, be creative in finding ways to create a tangible mock up.
- Are detail orientated and organized
- Have basic product photography skills, please include samples of photography and Photoshop work, if available.
- Have strong visual storytelling aesthetic and the ability to clearly articulate your creative vision
- See projects through—from inception to production
- Have the willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Have some creative industry experience (a plus)
- Have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree
Please submit Resume and Online Portfolio. PLEASE NO CALLS.
You must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture