Immediate, full-time opening in our office for experienced Developer using C#, Xamarin and related web services to help build dynamic, mobile applications for iOS and Android. Qualified candidate will architect, develop and implement our mobile solution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bring a new market leading app to life from the ground up utilizing the Xamarin platform and our existing Microsoft stack.
- Perform unit and functional testing to ensure the quality of your work
- Identify and integrate third-party controls as needed to quickly achieve desired functionality
- Be responsible for developing solid architecture for your features, justifying alternatives, and getting signoff from your peers
- Identify and address ripple effects from your changes in other parts of the application
- Perform code reviews
- Code for performance and maintainability
- Produce and Maintain enterprise quality Xamarin applications utilizing industry standard patterns and best practices
- Debug, Troubleshoot, and Revise software coding to match changing customer needs in a team environment
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Assist in the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of systems
- Work with our API team to utilize the perfect mix of local and remote resources.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2-3 years experience developing web applications in C# and Xamarin
- Working Knowledge of Visual Studio and MS SQL Server, with ability to learn and understand new cloud architectures quickly.
- Solid understanding of source control using Team Foundation Server
- Some College experience preferred in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with proven experience working efficiently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly organized with the ability to deliver under minimal direct supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- mobile development: 2 years (Required)