The Web Developer is required to have good communication with the Product and Design team. A strong technical background in terms of successfully developing, managing and implementing product and service solutions with the latest web presentation layer technology.
- Responsible for the development of web-based application development for browser to mobile devices and the understanding of break-points and responsive design.
- Responsible in contributing to the creative conceptualization of product ideas and enhancements of the product.
- Responsible to continuously build and improve the User-Interface of the product, as web standards evolve in technology and legislation scenarios.
- Responsible in supporting the Product and Design Manager in the investigation and resolution to product delivery and customer support tickets.
- Accountable to develop estimates, monitor personal performance and deadlines for assigned programs.
- Accountable to communicate and support new Product and Design Manager in guidelines, processes and user-interface standards for the company and others as needed.
- Responsible to work collaboratively with all team members in Canada and abroad and ability to work independently.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and team aptitudes.
- Demonstrate English writing in corporate communication - internal correspondence and product specification contribution.
- Strong time management, organizational skills.
- Demonstrated competence through prior experience in defining and building user-interface scalable web applications.
- Experience in measuring and responding to performance load, browser, mobile presentation layer scenarios.
- Basic understanding of CSS meta-data languages such LESS or SASS
- Some experience with NET and the .NET framework desirable
- Familiar with source control systems - Visual Studio, GIT
- Understanding web standards cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of mobile web methods including responsive design
- Professional Diploma, Degree in web development and design.
- Online portfolio design review required.
- Graduate to 4 years of experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)