It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
• Support the Eastern Region Sales & Service team on development and execution of marketing plans
• Various excel spreadsheets to generate and administer
• Develop and implement various analytical reports related to sales and service
• Complete licensing document (ATAC) for new vehicle registrations and for transfers of ownership
• Submit payment request in SAP and file
• Act as point person for Dealer events and sponsorships supported by the Region
• Assist with the set up and hosting of meetings with Marketing Boards as well as internal staff
• Assist in the administration of the Dealer Co-Op Program
• Complete Website Audits – Sales and Service as required
• Coordinate with Oshawa or Regional Management, send invitations, handle flights for Regional staff, track attendance and follow-up, prepare badges, handle AV needs, handouts, etc.
• Provide insight on innovative marketing opportunities
• Administer the GM Canada Courtesy Car and Pool Vehicle Program within the Region
o Validate active plates, cancel inactive plates and submit cheque request
o Obtain replacement for lost registration/ownership or cancel plates at license bureau (SAAQ)
o Manage courtesy vehicle reservations, exchange, maintenance, etc.
• Past experience and demonstrated skill set in tracking, analyzing and reporting on sales and marketing campaigns strongly preferred
• Possess Positive Attitude and willingness to support various tasks relating to sales and marketing
• University Degree (Marketing based preferred)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills
• Superior analytical abilities combined with solid decision-making skills
• Multi-tasking, Organizational and Time Management Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite of tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
• Social media savvy is a plus
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic .