It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Business Operations Coordinator – Eastern Region:
• Various Registrations
• Airline reservations
• Request and gather Dealer’s feedbacks
• Conduct Dealer Communication Team and Retail Marketing Association Board elections
• Update application forms with new collective agreements info. Log new requests/rates on tracking report.
• Obtain payment and documents required to renew training certificate in order to maintain registration of GM as a multi-employer training organization
• Respond to enquiries from drivers, dealers and marketing/events
• Forward invoices to appropriate driver for payment and keep copy on file
• Maintain attendance & report salary timekeeping.
• Provide assets and access to applications to new employees/transfers. Collect assets and cancel/disable cards.
• Support staff with laptop, cellphones, printers & desk phones issues. Management and installation of Antidote software.
• Book & coordinate details of meetings through Morley/zone cafeteria. Issue PO's & approve invoices.
• Scan invoices and submit expense reports for courtesy vehicle expenses, registration replacements & catering for zone meetings
• Manage Fedex account and submit payment requests in SAP
• Translation of certain documents
• Various information Systems access management
• Assist CHQ Audit Department with French translation of audit appeal letters, file dealer audit documentation, update audit list
• Date & print individual reports, prepare cover letter (E&F), distribute or mail reports for delivery, track delivery and file
• Maintain Dealer Agreement contracting database, send updates, create proposals, check for accuracy, create esign documents, etc.
• Assist with documentation of Dealer Agreement and all phases of appointment.
• Manage strict guidelines of Document retention, obtain authorization from Legal prior to destroying terminated dealer’s files, advise Dealer Org., store files in boxes and handle destruction by Shred-It
• Update personnel lists (phone, district, personnel lists), Emergency Contact Information, ID Cards, Holiday Bulletins, send organizational announcement to dealers in French and English
• Prepare and submit expenses reports as required and if requested.
• Order, maintain and provide stationery and office supplies as requested (including printer ink cartridges for office and field personnel)
• Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or related field
• Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills
• Multi-tasking, Organizational and Time Management Skills
• Superior analytical abilities combined with solid decision-making skills
• Advanced technical knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
• Demonstrated analytical skills and experience in triaging complex business issues
• Possess Positive Attitude and willingness to support various tasks relating to sales and marketing
• Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven ability to analyze data and extrapolate insights
• Ability to research and seek out innovative ideas
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic .