It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Support Business Development Team at GM Canada Fleet and Support and Admin Duties
- Support Operation Conquest Area Sales Manage-Manage lead generation and market data
- Support Operation Conquest BDM's- Liase with Operation Conquest team and provide BDM's with sales material, marketing material
- Assist Nat'l Sales Mgr. in managing Operation Conquest performance- Maintain and develop performance and tracking reports weekly and monthly
- Develop and Maintain TCO tool Understand and support Field needs
- POLK Analysis & Support- Provide analysis and leads to Op Con Team with NSM approval
- Develop and Maintain Conquest Tracking Reports- Maintain Conquest Reports for GM BDM and FAM team to NSM monthly
- Manage Routing & Dealer Contact Tool for NSM Actively pursue routing updates and audit usage of DCT for NSM - identify areas of opportunity
- Support Monthly National Sales Meeting - Provide analysis and updates on Operation Conquest strategy
- Operation Conquest Communications- Prepare monthly Operation Conquest communications (inc. digital) for National Communications Mgr.
- Travel Arrangements- For Director of Fleet and National Sales Manager
- Miscellaneous Requests Customer, Dealer & Product Information
- Vacation Tracking- Management & STKS inputs
- Expense Reports
- Fleet Team Calendar & Meeting Scheduling- Set and Manage All People Meetings, Sales Team Meetings, FMM's, CSB's, DCT, DBF, RPM, Product Programs
- Business Process Lead ILM, Contract Compliance, Shared Drive Management
- Global Connect SME (Backup)- Posts, Communications
- Presentation Prep & Coordination (Backup)- DBF, FMM's, DCT, Team Meeting, Sales Meeting etc.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.