Outside Sales Representative
For over 20 years, ConceiveAbilities has been the agency leader in surrogacy and egg donation. And we are seeking A-list sales talent as our company continues to grow and remain a leader in family building services.
We are currently seeking an Outside Sales Representatives to promote our surrogacy and egg donor service in each of the following markets:
- California/West Coast
Role of the Outside Sales Representative
Serves as the ConceiveAbilities business development and educational resource within their assigned market, working to establish, nurture and maintain relationships with referring physicians, practice staff and prospective patients. The Sales Representative acts as an advocate to improve physician referral rates, enhance communication with physicians, and to increase the organization's understanding of the needs of referring physicians and their patients.
The position is responsible for cultivating meaningful and effective outreach programs with prospective patient groups. Experience in healthcare, preferably in marketing or business development, is strongly preferred. RN or pharmaceutical/medical sales with a background in infertility or women's health is a major plus.
This exciting opportunity involves substantial fieldwork and requires the ability to function proactively in the aggressive promotion of ConceiveAbilities services in the market.
Our Sales Representative must be:
- Fertility center visits to showcase ConceiveAbilities best-in-class service.
- Evaluate how best to support our referring practices, their staff and patients.
- Promote and facilitate educational and cooperative marketing activities with referring practices to increase new patient volume in both directions.
- Deliver collateral marketing material for the clinic and prospective patients.
- Track and analyze referral frequency, volume and conversion.
- Be in command of our reciprocal referred patient volume/status to demonstrate value in the partnership.
- Identify and establish effective community outreach programs with potential patient groups.
- Responsible for timely, accurate and detailed managerial reporting of sales activity, production, field up-dates, and opportunities/risks in the market.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Creative, curious and organized
- Driven, ambitious and goal-oriented
- Highly motivated by results
- Able to maintain a proactive approach to working through challenges in the field.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Committed to frequent local, regional and occasional national travel.
- In possession of exemplary customer service skills with a deep dedication to patient service.
- Skilled in critical thinking, good judgment and demonstrate accuracy with work product.
- Someone with prior experience communicating with decision makers and their support staff within service environments.
- Extremely professional in appearance and communication style.
- Able to function independently, but seek support when necessary.
- A company evangelist by believing in, and promoting, the culture, vision and mission of ConceiveAbilities.
- Committed to confidentiality of all ConceiveAbilities client, work and corporate information.
- Able to adhere to HIPAA compliance.
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on the rapidly evolving medical, legal and competitive landscape of third party reproduction.
- Familiar with CRM work environments, Salesforce.com a major plus.
For more than two decades ConceiveAbilities has guided clients through the complex process of family building through surrogacy and egg donation. We are modern family advocates that believe parents should have the ability to choose from many family-building options - regardless of marital status, fertility challenges, geopolitical factors or social motivation. With offices in Chicago, Denver, New York, Texas, and California, ConceiveAbilities is the premier egg donor and gestational surrogacy agency in the US and worldwide. Our unsurpassed expertise and dedication to customer care mean that new clients are constantly referred by the most successful fertility clinics and, most importantly, by our satisfied ConceiveAbilities families.
This position reports directly to the Vice Presiden of Sales and is considered remote to the Chicago headquarters. We offer a generous package of PTO, Health Benefits, 401(k) and other perks.
Candidates with the above qualifications are invited to forward a resume and brief cover letter via the Careers page at conceiveabilities.com or any job board link.
ConceiveAbilities is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer