Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Plays a key role in in Conagra’s efforts to accelerate our eCommerce growth with key retailers. The position will help build the eCommerce business and capabilities across the company. He/she will deliver direct sales growth by leading the development and implementation of eTail digital marketing strategies, tactics and best practices across Conagra’s customers and brand portfolio. Leads agency and vendor relationships in support of digital merchandising strategies, managing and improving digital shelf asset integrity and optimizing eCommerce performance of marketing programs.
- Deliver Net Sales for eCommerce in line with Strategy while managing Advertising and promotion Budget.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Insights/Analytics, Sales, Shopper Marketing, Brand teams, vendors and agencies to align eCommerce brand objectives into digital/social strategies and tactical plans through understanding of brand/category/retailer dynamics & objectives, business plans, marketing drivers and key metrics.
- Manage eCommerce performance marketing campaigns. Work with internal and external partners on campaign setup and optimization (includes brand and SKU prioritization, keyword selection, and bidding allocations).
- Foster the growth of retailer relationships through knowledge sharing, joint planning and finding opportunities to test and learn together.
- Manage internal processes and external vendors to ensure we have updated digital product content and data attributes for all relevant Conagra products across eTail channels.
- Build & implement measurement plans that demonstrate delivery against business & initiative objectives, as well as support continuous improvement/optimization.
- Manage budgets and relationships with key agencies, vendors, and resources.
- Keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce.
- Drive development of eCommerce creative (in partnership with Marketing), ensure the eCommerce experience is on-brand and aligned with marketing to drive acquisition, sales, and retention
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience and proven depth-of-knowledge in eCommerce, digital marketing and technology.
- Demonstrated depth of UX experience, communications strategy, eCommerce marketing systems, tools & platforms, and segmentation decisions in an eCommerce environment
- Data-driven with the ability to connect dots between historical learning, data sets and future opportunities
- Keen understanding of the Grocery eCommerce and marketing technology landscape
- Passion for digital & eCommerce space. Demonstrated understanding of key players and concepts in digital.
- Ability to leverage insights into a strategic selling story which drives growth
- Ability to maintain workflow across multiple retailers and categories simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Experience collaborating with multiple levels of stakeholders (including C-Level players both internally and externally
- Ability to quickly adapt into a new organization and make immediate impact through positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience.
- Experience in effectively working with multi-functional teams and external agency/vendor partners.
- Comfort in ambiguity and ability to work in self-directed environment & high sense of urgency.
- Fluency and familiarity with relevant digital/social vendors in the areas of content management, listening/engagement/research, and analytics/sales optimization.
- Experience in managing budgets and external agency and vendor partners
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior, trends and market analysis