Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Works with the centralized content team to build a modern production approach for Conagra Brands. Creates new paths to make/source/curate marketing content for our brands. Partners with internal and external teams to lead multi-channel, end-to-end advertising creative production for Conagra’s Consumer Foods Brand portfolio. Drives creativity in all aspects of content creation, pre-production, production and post-production content, with a particular focus on video content.
- Lead integrated media production logistics and methods with an enterprise mindset
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to understand overall content strategy and content needs.
- Drive creative production from concept through post-production to delivery
- Lead sourcing and negotiation of internal and external creative resources (potentially including directors, photographers, editors, graphic designers, illustrators, music and audio partners)
- Identify emerging creative technology platforms that enable content curation and creation
- Liaison between internal brand and agency/freelance creative teams and production partners.
- Ensure production projects are within budget, delivered on time and as expected.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends, innovation and advancements in the motion media, photography and interactive production industries
- Consistently demonstrate passion for the brand and the team’s contribution to the overall success of the organization
- Ensure brand consistency across all media types while delivering on the creative vision
- Demonstrate and demand critical, consumer centric thinking
- Contribute to best practices for Conagra Brands production guidelines
- Ensure all projects are meeting marketing deadlines and follow up with associates, teams and/or agencies to ensure deliverable dates are met through the entire creative development process from initial briefing to asset posting
- Work with internal marketing teams to ensure advertising briefs are clear, focused and concise and are delivered to the AOR on time
- Manage production budgets for all advertising projects to minimize and reduce overages. Rebalance budgets between projects as necessary.
- Obtain and track usage rights for all advertising assets produced. Recommend renewals and/or discontinued use of assets as necessary. Ensures files are organized through digital asset management and maintains version control.
- Experience with technology platforms that foster the creation and/or curation of content for consumer brands
- Expertise in multi-media motion production including photography, live action, animation, motion graphics, post production, digital production
- Network of freelance resources across all aspects of content development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of agency, production company or cooperate experience
- Ability to manage and execute complex projects in many different stages and work with ambiguity
- Flexible to travel
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.