Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Understands how to operate e-commerce channel system, which includes managing on-line products assortment, pricing, reviews, promotions etc.
- Manage, develop, and grow relationships with key e-commerce retailers such as Amazon, Well.ca, and more.
- Updating/adding products to third party websites, check for pricing accuracy on web pages
- Stay current with the online marketing environment and keep pace with the competition in the field
- Generate and manage annual E-Commerce sales and profitability plans, and monitor results vs plan throughout the year for the E-Commerce channel
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and business relationships to expand revenue, profitability, and market share
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Increase the share of ecommerce to overall sales without sacrificing sales within established business channels
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to grow revenue, profitability and market share
- Assist Marketing and Sales management with the development of marketing strategies and advertising plans
- Monitor and execute price adjustments in partnership with Pricing team
- Negotiate annual agreements, promo activity, listing fees, price increases & costing with customer
- Manage routine demand and supply issues with customer
- Communicate changes to CAG policy, discontinued items, pricing actions, recalls/product quality issues to customer
- Ensuring new products are listed and distribution gaps are filled
- Manage multiple food groups – applicable items in CAG portfolio
- Accurately forecasting sales volume & trade dollars
- Maximization of trade investments and efficiencies aligned to business objectives
- Understand and execute marketing plan sales material
- Monitor trade activity execution
- Work in close collaboration with the account team but also with cross-functions within Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Brand marketing, Retail Sales, Finance & Supply Chain to achieve the company’s goals
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Business administration, Commerce or related field
- 3-5+ yrs. Consumer Packaged Goods Sales/Key account management experience
- Previous experience in digital/ecommerce is preferred
- Strong analytical skills & proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in A.C.N. software.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong business and financial acumen: business analytics skills, customer P & L agility, ability to plan, track and evaluate trade management
- Ability to make recommendations for solutions based on information gathered and analyzed from the systems previously mentioned
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry
- Demonstrated ability to manage trade spending
- Strong technical, report running and analytical abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.