Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Reporting directly into Senior Manager Market Development, the sales operations analyst provides support to Market Development and Sales Teams including; creating, analyzing, and reporting data from multiple sources (Nielsen, Internal Financial Systems, etc) to uncover insights and make recommendations on actionable items to deliver against business metrics.
- Provide analytical support for assigned brands, strategy, and/or customer teams leveraging Nieslen and/or customer data to identify opportunities/gaps to drive results
- Leads coordination of weekly sales commuinication and organization of sharepoint sites
- Produces Distribution, Pricing, Shelving, Merchandising, and key initiative scorecards and facilitate/drive action related to the outcomes or results.
- Lead assigned projects such as; Management of projected aged and clearouts, Pre-pack/DRP process forecasting, develop marketing tools/POS, etc.
- Thorough understanding of daily sales including consumption trends and forecast variances.
- Support in preparation and delivery of customer facing presentations for assigned customers/brands
- Trade Pro systems management to provide data entry for volume and trade forecast/planning
- Problem solving in collaboration with cross functional teams on items such as volume trend identification, post event analysis, pricing discrepancies, deduction resolution, etc.
- Communication to Demand Planning / Sales Finance on major changes to forecast
- Participate in product launches from presentation to execution including securing artwork, product specs, packaging approvals, etc.
- Build strong relationships internally and externally with key contacts
- Graduate University Degree, preferably in Business, Finance or related field
- Demonstrated analytical skills, prioritization, organization, project management, process development, and tracking
- Demonstrated ability to influence and present to internal key stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated) and complete projects within required timeframes.
- Able to lead cross functional teams for assigned projects
- Able to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track
- Able to work in a matrix organization driving collaboration across functions, geographies and businesses
- Motivated by challenges and possessing a robust sense of curiosity
- Passionate about driving results
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing projects
- Build relationships and establish credibility within the organization
- Advanced skills in Excel, Proficient in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for accuracy
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Previous Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Foodservice experience
- 2-3 years experience in Retail Sales, Marketing, Customer Insights, Finance, and/or Category Analyst
- Nielsen, Cognos, and/or Trade Pro Management experience
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.