Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Draft supplier performance reviews with the category mangers to measure and document supplier performance, identify development areas and establish corrective action plans for improved performance and delivery.
- Ensures that strategies are up to date for all major areas.
- Supports team members in negotiations
- Provide strategic sourcing solutions for internal stakeholders.
- Read, draft and review non-disclosure agreements and amendments.
- Drive efficiency opportunities.
- Foster relationships with business partners. Understand goals and business needs to provide value to the all internal stakeholders
- Provide on-going industry insight.
- Manage appropriate internal systems i.e. SAP, CMD and Accolade.
- Builds business relationships and structures to yield best value for the company.
- Thinks though processes and relationship scenarios and advises category leads on value added approaches.
- Drive working capital initiatives.
- Manages supplier set up process for Marketing Procurement team.
- Maintains accurate and complete contract records.
- Coordinates RFI, RFP and RFQ processes with category leads to identify, select and engage suppliers to ensure competitive market advantage, leverage spend, improve performance and reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous intern/work experience in Procurement or Marketing preferred
- Demonstrate strengths in relationship building, problem solving, and conflict management
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional with knowledge and understanding of marketing / brand processes.
- Experience in influence management, project management, creative problem solving and cross-functional team building skills
- Detail oriented with project management and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, structured and disciplined with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and remain highly organized.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Expert listener.
- Consistent and timely follow through.
- Must be comfortable under pressure and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-focused attitude, passion for working behind the scenes
- The role requires a proactive work ethic, diplomacy, relationship building skills, analytical skills, communication skills, resourcefulness, the ability to work effectively with cross functional team members, multi-tasking and time management skills.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.