Sales Engineer, Business Solutions
Who Are We?
As one of Canada’s leading telecommunication innovators, we’re constantly introducing exciting new telecommunication technologies and applications that appeal to avid mobile and Internet users. We specialize in Internet services, Voice over IP (VoIP), long distance and mobile for residential and business customers.
How do we value our employees?
- Competitive benefit package
- Attractive employee discount
- Full Kitchen with free coffee & espresso
- Fully equipped on-site gym with showers on-site
- Creative social committee hosting regular company events
- Free parking for all employees
- Unique entrepreneurial culture
Who are we seeking to join our team?
We are currently seeking a “Sales Engineer” to join our team at the North York head office.
You will contribute to the team by performing the following:
- Provide technical and pre-sales support on sales calls and onsite at prospect and customer meetings for Voice and Data services
- Create and deliver technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
- Liaise with the Comwave Engineering Team for solution approvals (where required) along with providing feedback and collaboration on Comwave Business Solutions requirements
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
- Actively participate as a technical Voice and Data specialist on the Comwave Business Solutions Sales Team and provide consultative support in your areas of specialization
- Nurture relationships with existing and prospective client accounts at all levels of management where required
- Identify priorities, issues, and challenges and develop solutions to achieve sales results
- Work cooperatively and effectively with fellow Comwave Business Sales, Support and Engineering Team members and clients
- Follow up to ensure customer succes
What do you bring to the team?
- Demonstrated experience as a Pre-Sales or SME subject matter expert in a Cloud Computing environment, specifically in VoIP services including Hosted PBX, SIP, Call and Contact Centre utilizing Broadsoft
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent of 5 years experiences in the ITC
- In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following areas of specialization: Managed Hosting Services, Cloud, Virtualization VMWARE expertise, Outsourced infrastructure solutions (managed and un-managed) and WAN services, Backup solution, UCS Cisco
- Demonstrated combination of creative, technical and analytical skills that have provided innovative and flexible solutions for prior customers
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding assisting sales and other personal and professional goals
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Visio, Excel and CRM software coupled with the ability to write high quality technical documents and winning sales proposals
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a passion to create win-win situations for partners and clients
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding and rapidly changing environment without close supervision
- Ability to build trust with others and demonstrate high level of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to create and maintain an effective and collaborative team environment where you add value as a team member and assume a leadership role on the team
- Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Comwave will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.