Inside Sales Representative
Who Are We?
As one of Canada’s leading telecommunication innovators, we’re constantly introducing exciting new telecommunication technologies and applications that appeal to avid mobile and Internet users. We specialize in Internet services, Voice over IP (VoIP), long distance and mobile for residential and business customers.
How do we value our employees?
- Competitive benefit package
- Attractive employee discount
- Full Kitchen with free coffee & espresso
- Fully equipped on-site gym with showers on-site
- Creative social committee hosting regular company events
- Free parking for all employees
- Unique entrepreneurial culture
Who are we seeking to join our team?
We are currently seeking an “Inside Sales Representative” to join our team at the North York head office.
You will contribute to the team by performing the following:
- Meet / exceed defined monthly sales revenue targets through aggressive sales strategy and practices including self-initiated lead generation and prospecting, immediate follow up of Comwave initiated and provided lead generation activities (i.e. website, advertising), customer needs development and analysis, sales presentations, quotations and closing the sale.
- Prepare, deliver, present, and follow up in securing customer signatures for all required quotations / user agreements / forms including submission to relative personnel / departments to initiate provisioning / start-up of Comwave products / services.
- Meet the minimum standard for department metrics, including but not limited to daily call activity/volume, lead generation or lead follow up, sales funnel velocity and closed sale ratios and revenue targets.
- Maintain / upkeep of sales activity data in required systems and databases (i.e. CRM).
- Attend and participate in all Comwave Business Solutions Team meetings, training and educational functions.
- Continually invest in ongoing personal development and education (i.e. industry and competitive knowledge, sales skills and methodology).
- Contribute and assist in the ongoing growth and development of the Business Services Team and individuals (i.e. knowledge and information sharing, strategic input).
- Work effectively with other Comwave Teams and Departments.
- Perform other duties as required.
What do you bring to the team?
- Post-Secondary education or higher including a minimum 2 years sales experience (ie: Inside Sales, Retail Sales combined).
- Demonstrated success in a transactional customer acquisition role including lead generation, prospecting, lead follow up, presentation and closing; demonstrated understanding of sales cycle knowledge.
- High proficiency in simplification and communication of value propositions, ROI etc.
- Aggressive approach to continually and effectively meet / exceed revenue targets, closed sale ratio and maximize volume / velocity of opportunities through to won.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and CRM Systems (i.e. Salesforce, Sugar)
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Strong self-motivation with a high-energy, “willing to learn / open to feedback” aggressive, enthusiastic approach.
Nice to Have:
- Experience / knowledge in Telecommunications.
- Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Comwave will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.