Digital Marketing Manager
Who Are We?
As one of Canada’s leading telecommunication innovators, we’re constantly introducing exciting new telecom technologies to meet the needs of all consumers. Comwave specializes in providing Phone, Internet and Television to residential and business customers all across Canada.
How do we value our employees?
- Competitive benefit package
- Attractive employee discount
- Full Kitchen with free coffee & espresso
- Fully equipped on-site gym with showers
- Free parking for all employees
- Unique entrepreneurial culture
Who are we seeking to join our team?
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, we are currently seeking a “Digital Marketing Manager” to join our team at the North York head office.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will liaise with the Marketing team in managing Comwave’s Digital Marketing presence. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing Comwave’s entire Digital Marketing campaign. You will coordinate with our Web Development team to ensure optimum search engine placement. You must have a strong knowledge of Google Business Manager, Google Analytics, and Social Media Insights.
You will contribute to the team by performing the following:
- You have a thorough understanding of SEO and its function in driving content strategy
- You have a working knowledge of Google AdWords/AdRoll, paid social media, and Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Experience in creating Facebook/ Instagram advertising campaigns and working with Facebook Insights to track performance.
- Own the Digital inbound marketing side of the organization. You will manage and grow the digital marketing budget as outlined by our VP of Marketing. You will be responsible for analyzing metrics, identifying trends, and make recommendations to shift our media spend based on performance to optimize Comwave’s online marketing campaigns.
- Continuously analyze the online market to evaluate and identify key digital marketing opportunities.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Strong Excel skills), Web Programs, and other relevant applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Marketing.
What do you bring to the team?
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing and/or Digital Marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing and social media.
- Fluent in SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights
- You have the ability to look at the data, find what’s working and what’s not, and use this to drive continuous improvement
- Strong working knowledge of PC applications including MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Experienced in coding in HTML/CSS (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, as well as collaborate across departments
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Comwave will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.