A graphic designer
Type of position:
Monday to Friday. 9 am to 5 pm.
To be discussed, based on experience.
We're expanding to meet exciting new challenges. Over the past 20 years Comunika has enjoyed constant levels of growth, offering a wide-range of communication and sales solutions to a diverse client base. We're a 24-person agency specialising in advertising, communication, and marketing, located close to the Atwater Market in Montreal. We deliver multiplatform tools for communication and offer a full base of marketing services, advice and strategic planning, across all media.
In a highly collaborative environment, under the supervision of the director of production, the successful candidate will contribute with artistic directors in the creation of a wide range of visuals for print and digital environments that respect branding guidelines, marketing strategies and creative direction. She or he will work alongside all members of the Comunika team to ensure the on-time delivery of exceptional, creative work while helping the agency's creativity evolve. Join our team!
- Participate in the creation and the iteration of a range of visuals for print and digital environments
- Prepare files for print and online use
- Execute photo touch-ups and improvements
- Participate in the elaboration of creative ideas
- Collaborate with members of the creative team and agency colleagues
- Execute infographic tasks
- DEC or BFA in graphic design or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably in an agency
- Experience with digital and print projects
- Mastery of Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop on Mac)
- Excellent knowledge of production processes (print and digital)
- Attention to detail, rigour and efficiency
- Passion for design and quality
- Creative sensibilities and sense of esthetics
- Knowledge of latest design trends
- Ability to understand mandates
- Team spirit
- Independence, resourcefulness, organization
- Ability to respect timelines
- Flexibility and good judgement
- Multi-tasking capacities
- Familiarity with Sketch and InVision
- Experience in iconography and illustration
- Experience and interest in UX/UI
- Experience in traditional design (branding, flyer design, creation of brochures, kiosk design)
- Experience in responsive design
Please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org