Who we are
We are a reputable software company specialized in the healthcare industry. We have various products for Laboratories, Hospitals, Doctors, and almost all areas of healthcare since 1998
When you join us at Comtron you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery in the Healthcare Software vertical. With significant investment in people, process and technology, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to all of our clients partnered with our organization.
What will you do?
Our Senior Software Engineer candidate will be part of an agile team that is designing, developing and maintaining our web based software application for EHR and Billing programs. This position offers a challenging career to work on programs that interface with multiple systems including AWS, Health Information Exchanges, Content Management Systems and Laboratory Interfaces.
- Work within Agile scrum team to design, develop, unit test, debug and maintain web applications in accordance with functional requirements and scope of work
- Contribute to team discussions with Senior Software Developer
- Focus on quality and continuous improvement to applications and processes
- Participate in production deployment and provide support for product
- Step up when situation demands such as meeting deadlines and resolving critical production issues
- Plan product sprints and allocate resources. Ensure project timelines are met
- Distill company product goals into detailed software specifications in our TFS issue tracking platform
- Engage with customer conversations on product suggestions and design changes
How will you get here?
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of web application development using Ext JS and ASP .NET.
- 3 years work experience or good knowledge of software development project management
- Hands-on experience in SENCHA preferred
- Exposure to Agile delivery methodology and associated tools
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Highly motivated and flexible to adopt new technologies, challenges and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be an excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Regular day to day job responsibilities does not involve travel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year