Local Station Account Manager
Chicago, IL or New York
About This Role:
The Local Station Account Manager will be a key conduit between Comscore and Local Station clients. Their primary job is to facilitate and drive usage of Comscore data by delivering superior customer service and proactively delivering ideas on how to stations can use the data successfully. A Local Station Account Manager will report into a Director of Account Management. The Account Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with broadcast stations. You’ll be part of a team that helps clients understand key business questions and address research needs in the world of TV media measurement. You will analyze data to identify patterns and trends within our data assets, which our clients use to make crucial decisions in the media marketplace. You will have a unique ability to combine your quantitative, project management, and analytical skills.
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Need:
- Run and analyze reports using the Comscore TV software platforms
- Work hand in hand with Sales to help clients solve problems, identify opportunities, and achieve objectives
- Prepare spreadsheet reports (Excel) and slide presentations (Power Point)
- Help Sales grow client accounts by understanding the principle business objectives and goals of the account, and how Comscore services help the account meet those objectives
- Develop strong and productive relationships with local-station clients
- Travel to client locations for quarterly business reviews, provide product demonstrations, client office hours, etc.
- Serve as an expert in media research and demonstrate a thorough understanding of how Comscore TV data is applied within the stations programing, marketing, ad sales and measurement process
- Proactively work with internal teams and Sales to manage client communications, responding promptly to questions, concerns and requests.
- Act as the customer advocate internally to Comscore to ensure project goals, needs and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provide clarity as needed
- Serve as internal expert on each assigned account.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal Comscore teams (Client Service, Client Insights, Product Management and StatOps)
- Thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture with multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years working in media research
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience working in the TV industry is a plus
- Familiarity or expertise with Comscore measurement systems is a plus
- Demonstrated success in managing relationships with key decision makers at the client site.
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.