In capacity of a Programmer/Analyst, the job description includes the following:
- Design, Implement and Support Role Based Security for SAP.
- Implement SAP CUA By Integrating Multiple SAP Components which Included SAP R/3, 4.7,ECC 6.0. Across Different Modules which Included MM,PP,SD,FICO,PM,WM and BI
- Lead the Role Design which Included Build and Test the Role and make Sure Delivery is on Time.
- Build the Security Roles with the GRC ERM,Define the Business Process and Sub Processes in ERM.
- Co-Ordinate and Follow up with the Change Request in Development.
- Identify and Resolve Authorization Issues in Different SAP Systems.
- Create Security WorkFlow after Interaction with the Business.
- Work as a User and Role Admin.
- Use Testing Tools Director/Quality Center.
- Work on Different GRC Tools which Included RAR,CUP,SPM and ERM.
- Work with SOX and Audit Teams and Identify the Risks and Mitigate with the Business,Functional and Technical Inputs.
- Train User's and Approver's for GRC Components.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related required.
- Place of employment is Chicago and locations as assigned throughout the US.
- Position will require travel to job site.
- Relocation may be required.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume (MS-Word format) as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line for immediate consideration.