We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to shape our business as Creative Consultant.
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 16,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative and serve our clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare Communication Services (CCS) is a division of Computershare and a global provider of integrated communications solutions. Through innovations in communications, we help companies better connect with their customers and stakeholders through print, digital and mobile delivery channels. Across the globe, CCS delivers 450 million mail packs and 117 million eCommunications and processes 95 million inbound transactions.
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
Our key values – Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage – drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
Join a dynamic and creative team
Work with our clients to improve their customer's experience and engagement
You are a practitioner, having implemented and measured customer experience, your vernacular includes "Omni-channel", "digital" and "customer analytics."
The Creative Consultant is a key member of the Computershare Communication Services Creative team. This position is responsible for designing and communicating strategies and solutions for CCS customers and strategic projects. The Creative team is helping to drive our business toward a digital model. Our team’s mission is to place the customer experience at the heart of everything we do. The Creative Consultant specifically also looks for opportunities to add value through consultative design to help improve customer experience, engagement and sales.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Conduct workshops with internal and external clients for the purpose of gathering design requirements and providing creative consultancy services to enhance the client experience.
- Design creative and functional client solutions through daily collaboration and decision making with a cross-functional team including solution consultants, project managers, developers, sales, client service and subject matter experts.
- Become a trusted advisor to internal and external clients and teams, demonstrating innovation, and differentiating Computershare’s solutions and capabilities. Provide coaching and training to more junior Creative team members.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and present market research. Utilize trends in design ideation and planning. Recommend and plan innovative approaches to meeting customer goals.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Demonstrated people leadership, management, coaching and directing a team to achieve its objectives
- Experience setting and adjusting business strategy and developing a long term vision
- Possess the ability to achieve set objectives, goals and Key Performance Indicators
- Experience in financial reporting inclusive of tracking and adjusting budgets and running a profit and loss statement
- Proven ability to engage and build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders including CEO’s and the like
- Highly developed business acumen and organisational and planning capabilities
- Proven risk awareness, ensuring compliance to procedures and regulatory requirements, development of process to minimise risk
- Demonstrate strong client focus and the ability to deliver outcomes that meet business and client expectations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to deliver prompt service, meeting internal and external deadlines and quality objectives
- Ability to provide a depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverable solutions across a number of technologies
- Ability to work in dynamic, often ambiguous conditions requiring rapid transitions between collaborative and individual work
- Ability to listen, learn and gather relevant and useful findings from formal and informal discussions and workshops
- Ability to work well under pressure with a positive attitude, maintaining professionalism and focus on quality
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with team members, colleagues and clients
- Ability to lead client creative consultancy sessions – aligning stakeholders on common vision of how customer experience drives measurable results
- Ability to coordinate and support customer journey mapping activities and align business outcomes with technology solutions
- Ability to present and explain to clients the company approach to communications best practice, methodology, timelines and projected outcome
- Ability to plan innovative, creative, and effective communication campaigns around business objectives using appropriate channels and media
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of communication efforts, presenting results and recommendations for adjustment or improvement as needed
- Ability to provide technical and strategic consultation to internal stakeholders, giving guidance and direction on the most effective communication channels and media for project initiatives
- Ability to understand business processes (internal and external) and the impact that a proposed communication solution will have
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working in PC environment
- Knowledge of design for digital mediums
- Understanding of basic web development and HTML
- Strong understanding of layout and typography skills
- Proficient in using the following:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with interpreting client’s needs and communicating design solutions with thorough understanding of design principles
- Experience communicating best practices, guidelines and other processes that support improved customer experience, engagement and sales
- Experience illustrating concepts by designing a rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size, style and related aesthetic concepts
- Proficient in designing and developing client communication materials and client events (overall experience, supporting assets and artifacts, etc.)
- Experience facilitating workshops, preparing proposals, creating presentations and designing sales collateral
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- A strong working knowledge of printing technologies including full-color printing, offset printing and e-communication technologies
- Experience using web and marketing metrics to gauge trends, evaluate content and drive decisions
- Experienced in core web design practices such as wire framing, conceptual design, functional prototyping, user interface, user experience
- Experience with content management systems
- Experienced in creating digital concepts across all areas including mobile/tablet interfaces, with ability to recommend and implement best practice solutions
It is expected that this position may include travel up to 10% of the time. This is subject to change based on many factors, including business needs.
Ability to read/analyze/interpret business periodicals/ journals/technical procedures/gov. regulations; write reports/business correspondence/procedure manuals; effectively present information/respond to questions from managers/clients/customers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is minimal.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close and distant vision.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.