Position: Inside Business Development Representative (BDR)
Computer Generated Solutions 30 Broadview Avenue Saint John, NB
Established in 1984, Computer Generated Solutions, Inc. (CGS) is a leader in providing outsourcing services to businesses worldwide. Please visit www.cgsinc.com to learn more about our company.
Work Location: CGS’ facility located in Saint John, NB. No remote work is allowed for this position.
We are seeking two (2) Business Development Representatives.
Objective: Our client has asked us to assist them to increase sales of their existing reseller partners and recruit new resellers to join their partner program in North America.
- DEFINITION: A reseller is a company that purchases products from IT vendors with the intention of selling them rather than consuming or using them. This is usually done for profit. One example can be found in the industry of security solutions, where resellers agree to sell a company’s SPAM/security solutions to end customers and receive discounts ranging from 20% to 35% from the IT vendor that translates to the resellers’ profit.
There are three primary reasons why this is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Business Development Representative:
Our client is “a worldwide innovative leader” in their particular technology space.
The solution our client is offering to resellers is state of the art security solutions that detect problems before they occur.
CGS is a very successful company. CGS has been in business since 1984 and has increased sales year-over-year.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with outbound sales via the telephone and achieving sales quotas.
Candidates must have demonstrated ability and high interest in making outbound telephone calls. This position requires the individual to be able to perform outbound phone calls and emails to achieve sales and partner recruitment goals.
- Demonstrate communication skills that cultivate strong relationships with the resellers, from first contact until you recruit the reseller.
- You will also be responsible to assist the current and new resellers to become enabled to sell our client’s solutions by assisting them to enroll in the correct training programs, coordinating technical presales calls with our client’s technical resources to assist the resellers to close more sales and ensure the recruited resellers are being properly onboarded.
- Provide proactive support to our client’s resellers. Support will include multiple categories ranging from assisting a partner to obtain access to the client’s partner portal to more complex responsibilities that will assist the resellers to become more proficient selling our client’s security solutions.
- Develop an understanding of our client’s products by becoming sales certified.
Utilize Salesforce.com to manage all meetings and campaigns
To be successful in this role, you should have a minimum of two years of previous experience of outbound sales activities via the telephone and achieving sales quotas.
- Must have the experience, confidence and the ability to make telephone calls to prospects, including C-level executives.
You must possess proven communication skills that cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English are essential.
A results oriented self-starter who will take the initiative to get the task completed correctly and on time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially using Word.
Ability to enter customer/prospect contact data and status into Excel spreadsheets and Google sheets.
Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus.
Benefits of working for CGS:
Great team environment
A comprehensive benefits package
Medical and dental coverage
Company sponsored pension plan
Excellent growth opportunities.
CGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Please forward your resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we will only contact those that have been selected for an interview. In compliance with the Privacy laws, we commit to utilizing this information only for the express purpose for which it was sent to us, which is to secure possible employment with CGS. Unless you notify us CGS may contact you if another potentially suitable position becomes available. All information collected will be kept by CGS for a period of six months.