The UX Designer will have a hands-on role in the design of business customer-facing products and services. Help shape product benefits around user needs to create engaging and intuitive user interfaces with sales driven results. As part of day-to-day, you will collaborate with team Creative Directors as well as sales, marketing, brand and engineering leads. You will help drive the delivery of digital applications that feature outstanding user experience and elegant design aesthetics.
Candidate's portfolio must contain recent mobile and web based products to be considered. The successful candidate thrives in a fast paced, agile environment where strict attention to detail is applied to multiple projects running in parallel.
- Take responsibility for the user interface: identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UX solutions to improve the user experience.
- Create pixel-perfect, world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design.
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment.
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing, and test UX in a rigorous, data-driven way.
- Have a broad experience and a deep understanding of Iconography, illustration and Avatars
- Write intuitive style guides and design specifications with a focus towards engineering implementation.
- A portfolio that showcases several recent e-commerce designs is required for consideration. Mobile site/mobile phone and/or tablet apps designs a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Avatar: 1 year (Preferred)
- UI Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Illustration: 1 year (Preferred)
- New York, NY 10012 (Preferred)