- Deploys the release of new technologies as well as designs, installs, configures, maintains and performs system integration testing of PC/server operating systems, related utilities and hardware.
- Responsible for troubleshooting server problems as reported by users.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
- Supports Web access and electronic messaging services and maintains a secure systems environment.
- Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth, installs new servers and maintains the server infrastructure
- Experience in data center operations
- Experience managing Data Center or Network deployments and training, mentoring and leading technicians.
- Experience with enterprise level networking, storage and server equipment installations.
- Proficiency in data center power and cooling infrastructure, network and cabling infrastructure.
- Experience in developing and reviewing MOP and SOPs to minimize risks.
- Experience in project management, vendor management and negotiations.
- Experience with Linux and hardware systems support in an Internet operations environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Network: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Center Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Integration Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vendor Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secaucus, NJ 07094 (Preferred)