Computer Aid Inc. (CAI) is seeking multipleexperienced Software Developers in Chicago, IL.
These are long term opening that includes a competitive rate, medical benefits, and a 401k.
In 2013, Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) launched their Autism2Work Program with a strategic mission of helping the underemployment of many affected with ASD (Autism Spectrum) that are looking for opportunities where they can do more, learn more and develop a career in Information Technology.
This ground-breaking Initiative employs IT professionals that have been affected by Autism. In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have a diagnosis which is on the Autism Spectrum.
The Developer will design and code functional programs and applications with one of our clients in the financial industry. This position will works as part of a team and individually with support/supervision to write clean and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to system requirements.
- Collaborates with development team and other IT peers to set specifications for new applications
- Writes high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule
- Write high quality source code top program complete applications
- Perform Unit and Integration testing before implementation
- Conduct Functional and Non Functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop Technical Documents and guides to accurately represent application design and code
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven experience (education and professional) as an application developer designing and building applications utilizing Mongodb, Hadoop, Big Data, Angular, & Foundry
- In-depth knowledge of programing for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Methodology, with specific focus on an Agile or Scrum methodology.
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features.
- The ability to work within teams, designing & development, testing & debug, and implementation of applications
- Team player with good communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
Citizenship: These positions require US Citizenship.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
This job will require you to pass a background check: