Senior Integration Developer:
- Minimum 7 - 9 Years of Job Related Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology discipline
- 5 years of experience in integration development or related experience in a multi-application enterprise environment with mission critical systems.
- 3 years of experience with API development including defining and applying API management best practices.
- Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration using an ESB (TIBCO or Mulesoft) and ETL processes.
- Experience managing external vendors for software service delivery.
- Experience with using CI/CD tools such as GitHub, Maven, Jenkins. Experience with Cloud technology such as AWS or Azure an asset
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Must have minimum Mulesoft certifications - Integration & API Associate
- Demonstrated competency with API development with Mulesoft
- Advanced ability to map complex business issues to elegant technology solutions
- Advanced experience with Mulesoft ESB, AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MUnit, JMeter
- Advanced experience with Java, C# .Net, JBoss, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML
- Expert knowledge in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to manage and prioritize a complex workload with minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of and adherence to Software Development Life Cycle methodology.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write comprehensive technical documentation and coach or influence others.
Job Type: Contract