- Apply your skills to design, develop, and maintain high-quality enterprise mobile applications using Angular Ionic, Cordova, and Xamarin mobile frameworks.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of UX designers, developers, testers, and project management.
- Participate as lead or peer in code reviews with architects and senior developers.
- Contribute as a mobile application developer in an agile development team
Provide expertise with rapid development of prototypes and proof-of-concept systems to validate potential solutions, and to mitigate development risks early in the development process.
- Analyse, design and implement business requirements with a strong desire to add value to user requirements.
- Interface with customers, requiring strong verbal and written communication skills
- Utilize your experience implementing advanced methods of preventing security vulnerabilities
- Work to support testing methods, ensuring quality products
- Provide support for production components and services.
- Minimum of 8+ years in Software Development
- 4-5 years demonstrable success in mobile application development - native and/or cross-platform, PWA.
- Knowledge or experience in Xamarin Mobile Development in iOS and Android
- Experience in end-to-end enterprise mobile development lifecycle with understanding of application distribution, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Information Management, mobile security and connectivity. Must have developed and deployed at least one app for Apple App store and Google Play.
- Strong experience working with Visual Studio, Visual Code, and TFS integration.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high energy, team oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills Preferred Skills
- Working knowledge and experience width ASP.Net
- Working knowledge and experience building and maintaining web applications in the Azure or AWS technology stack.
- Full-stack experience including .Net web api REST-based services.
- Azure or AWS experience a plus
- 2-3 years of experience with MVVM
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $85.00 to $95.00 /hour
- iOS Development: 4 years (Preferred)