Looking for NEW YORK CITY BASED candidates ONLY! ASAP!
This is a contract base. Timeline TBD. For Gov't Agency.
Job Description: Responsibilities will include the ability to:
* Experience with LAN (Local Area Network) Wired and wireless.
* Basic configuration of Cisco 3650/3850 switches.
* Experience with cabling from Patch panel to the access switch in the data closet for PCs connectivity to the network.
* Understanding of copper and Fiber cables.
* Configuration of NIC on the PCs for IP and speed.
* Basic LAN testing ping, trace route and understanding of IP segmentation (IP, Mask and Gateway)
* Labeling of patch cables.
* Understanding of VLAN
* Tour of Duty - Flexible
* The work locations are throughout 5 boroughs
* Data communications closet cable management experience
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: