Are you a talented Senior Industry Professional with Assurance experience with employee benefit plans? Are you ready to work with one of the most respected Advisory, Tax and Assurance firms in Wisconsin? Ready to grow your career and enjoy a great work/life balance? If so, then read on!
In this growth role, you will work closely with entire complement of principals, managers and other team members providing the highest quality auditing and accounting services for our clients. For both public and private companies, CLA’s assurance services extend to specialized areas including benefit plan audits, internal audit assistance, service organization controls (SOC) reviews, and customized agreed upon procedures engagements. If you have Employee Benefit Plan Audit experience, then we are very interested in hearing from you.
The Day to Day:
As a valued team member of our audit and assurance team, this Senior Industry Professional is involved in:
- Executing and managing the day-to-day activities of audit engagements with clients (heavy employee benefit plans) from start to finish, including managing the budget, planning, fieldwork, directing staff and completing financial statements, including related disclosures
- Reviewing client accounting and operating procedures
- Developing and assessing the design and implementation of internal controls
- Preparing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable condition correspondence letters
- Utilizing proactive and effective communication with staff, management, and clients to communicate technical matters to both clients and management.
Requirements and skills needed:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in accounting, business administration or related field
- 3+ years of experience performing audits, in a public accounting firm.
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit experience is required.
- Outstanding interpersonal, analytical, research and project management skills
- Proficiency in GAAP and GAAS rules, standards, and procedures
- Ability to multi-task, think independently, and problem solve in a team oriented, deadline driven environment
- Strong computer and technical skills including, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, accounting and audit software
- CPA preferred. If not a CPA, must meet the educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam and be actively working towards passing all four parts of the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination
What's In It For You?
- Opportunity to work with a very well respected firm that is growing into new and exciting markets.
- Great work-life balance with ability to flex hours.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Team environment
- Friendly management that strives for team member collaboration
So if you're a talented Senior Industry Professional with Assurance and EBP experience who is ready for a career change send your resume today!
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.