The CAST (Consulting and Accounting Solutions Team) at CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) is continuing to grow and looking to add to our current consultant team. CLA is not your typical professional services firm- we have dynamic career opportunities in out audit, tax and wealth advisory practices but we also offer customized accounting support for our clients on an interim and project basis. Our CAST team is made up of highly skilled accounting and finance professionals. If you are seeking flexibility, variety, have an entrepreneur spirit and want to continue to add value with your skills and knowledge, we would love to talk to you.
Our CAST consultants are provided a lot of flexibility in their schedules while maintaining a high level of service and ability to the project. Our clients, both public and private businesses, say they appreciate how we roll up our sleeves and work alongside them, using our years of experience for their benefit. Common roles we fill are Controller, Accounting Manager, Internal Auditor, or Financial Reporting Manager to name a few.
We offer opportunities for traditionally qualified accounting professionals to utilize their talents in non-traditional ways in a role we call our Senior Consultant… Our Senior Consultants typically have a minimum of 7 years of accounting, audit, technology or financial leadership experience and really enjoy servicing clients’ needs with a hands on approach. With the freedom to pick and choose your engagements, you allow yourself the ability to enjoy your career AND your life.
At CLA CAST, you can build the career YOU want.
We are looking for Consultants
to work for $40-45/hr.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR A SENIOR CONSULTANT:
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years of work experience, including Big 4 or other similar public accounting experience. Industry experience as accounting manager, financial analyst, internal auditor, etc. Governmental accounting experience is a plus in our Madison Market!
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Busin ess, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Certifications/Licenses: CPA preferred
• Experience fixing things! Designing/improving accounting processes such as: monthly close, management and financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, consolidations, shared services or application outsourcing and system implementations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. We want someone with the capability to gain the confidence and respect of senior executives and team members without needing to be hand-held or requiring supervision.
- A strong client services orientation including the ability to take an active and hands on approach in executing engagements to exceed client expectations… Our Consultants hit the ground running, provide value, and take pride in their work!
- Ability to travel is a big plus – The more open you are to travel, the more opportunities we can present to you!