At CLA we create inspired careers .
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths in the same way. That’s why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
This is why we’ve created our Industry Professional Tax Manager path! This is a great path for those who have a passion for servicing clients, want to build a book of business, and want to advance into a principal role. If you love being an industry professional , thrive when identifying business opportunities for clients, and desire to be a principal, then this is the opportunity for you!
CLA is looking to hire a Tax Manager for our fast growing industries and services in our sunny Orlando, FL office!
Check out the full list of our available industries and services .
As a Tax Manager you will:
- Serve clients in a high impact manner, demonstrating command of a major area of specialization.
- Demonstrate deep technical skills and general industry knowledge.
- Excel at engagement management and operational excellence.
- Assist clients with meeting their tax and financial planning objectives by using a range of tools (including wealth transfer and estate planning).
- Research and draft technical tax memoranda on various tax issues for clients.
- Review and sign a variety of tax returns and serve as a subject matter expert when appropriate.
- Be creative with staff development, mentoring, and overseeing client engagement teams.
- Review complex individual and corporate tax returns.
As our ideal candidate:
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- You have an active CPA certification. A JD or EA may be accepted in place of CPA certification.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience serving in a tax role with a public accounting firm and/or a professional services firm.
- You demonstrate outstanding expertise in an area of specialization, have a solid track record of developing effective client relationships, and build effective teams to serve our clients.
- You jump at the chance to help others, and you’re ready to lead a team of high-performing people.
- You have a knack for solving issues and confidently bring solutions to the table.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.