EXPERIENCED TAX ASSOCIATE
At CLA we create inspired careers .
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths in the same way. That’s why CLA exists to create opportunities . We promise to know you and help you.
We create industry professionals. As an Experienced Associate , you’ll gain deep industry insight. You’ll be able to sit across the table from a CFO from your industry and speak their language. You will become a true industry consultant.
CLA is looking to hire an Experienced Associate to join some of our fast growing industries and services. Choose from:
- Craft breweries
- Real Estate
- Trucking and logistics
- Private equity
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Health care (hospitals and physicians)
- State and local government
- Higher education
- International and specialty
Check out full list of our available industries and services .
As an Experienced Associate you will:
- Become an industry professional and attend industry-leading events and trainings.
- Build opportunities for our clients, communities, and people through paid volunteer hours.
- Develop and train team interns to help them build inspired careers.
- Work with many great clients to help them resolve complex issues and get results.
- Perform analytical reviews on financial accounts and identify trends.
What makes you a really attractive candidate?
- You are looking for a firm that will support and foster your aspiring career goals.
- You jump at the chance to help others and you’re ready to join a team of high-performing people.
- You have a knack for solving issues and confidently bring solutions to the table.
- In your bag of tricks you have a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- You have or are eligible to sit for the CPA license and have at least one year of experience in public accounting
- You can demonstrate that you’ve rocked it as an entry-level accountant or intern and have been exposed to financial statement preparation, reviews, and tax preparations.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.