Clif Bar was born on a bike. In 1990, Gary Erickson set off on a 175-mile bike ride. Exhausted and hungry, he realized he couldn't take another bite of the energy bars he brought along. In that moment he now calls 'the epiphany,' he had the idea to make a better tasting energy bar.
Today, Gary Erickson and Kit Crawford, husband and wife team, continue to lead Clif Bar's innovative business model. Guided by Five Aspirations - Sustaining Our People, Business, Brands, Community and Planet - Clif Bar is a family and employee owned company that loves food. We believe that food provides health, joy and energy to do the things we are passionate about. The food we create is good for people and the planet.
We want to help our people live the lives they want to live so we've created an environment where our people can grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We strive to:
- Create a company culture that inspires and supports our people in and outside work.
- Sustain our people with competitive pay, innovative benefits, and holistic wellness offering.
- Hire the right people for the right positions and support them to grow in their current and future roles.
Working at Clif Bar is a chance to make impactful changes. To your career. To your community. To the planet. And, to your life! Come make a difference. Join the Clif Bar Team!
Clif Bar & Company is looking for a SALES COORDINATOR to join our Sales Team.
The ideal candidate will have an immediate connection to our Five Aspirations, as well as embody the "Clif Bar Ingredients" (Create, Inspire, Connect, Own It, and Be Yourself). This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a "high-change" environment where priorities shift from day to day. Candidates who connect through positive and respectful interaction, inspire greater success across all Five Aspirations, and create extraordinary experiences, solutions and ideas will be at the top of our list.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for general administrative tasks for the Sales team including, but not limited to, database management, internal Sales Share Point page maintenance, team communications, event and project support, travel management, and display program support.
- Item set-up and maintenance via the GS1/Data Sync portal and related databases
- Coordination of new item sales kit process and ongoing ad hoc sample requests
- Maintenance of Sales SharePoint site
- Administrative support to a diverse group of field sales managers including fulfilling sample requests and working on special projects
- Internal Sales team communications
- Ad hoc event and project support
- CB&C Travel Account management
- Display team administrative support
Position-Specific Skills Required
- Be a genuine Clif Bar & Company ambassador, who embodies the Clif Bar Five Aspirations and Ingredients in all communications and interactions.
- Ability to connect and collaborate effectively with internal and external partners
- Ability to own tasks and projects to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Bring creative solutions to problems
Leadership Skills Required
- Take ownership for actions, behaviors and contributions while inspiring and motivating self and others.
- Demonstrate self-awareness, humility, and openness to feedback.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Anticipate and adapt to the needs of the Sales team and help create/improve processes.
Technical Expertise Required
- Demonstrate strong proficiency with MS office programs, BI reporting, data portals.
- Share Point experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree
- 2-3 years' work experience in sales or sales support function a plus
Take yourself lightly and your work seriously. And...bring your best self to work each day!
Pre-employment reference checks and drug-screening are required for certain positions.
Clif Bar & Company is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply on-line or for additional information, please visit our website: www.clifbar.com/careers.