Work auth: Any except OPT/ CPT
Interview slot available today (3/27)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience.
- Minimum 8 years of development experience.
- TIBCO Business Event is must. Experience in Business Works 5.x6.x, BW Adapters Enterprise Message Service, Designer Studio and other TIBCO suite of products is added advantage.
- Solid experience in managing and monitoring TIBCO using tools such as TIBCO Administrator, HAWK and API Management Mashery.
Expertise in Java, JMS, SOAP, REST, JSON, SQL, XML technologies, GitHub, Jenkins and UnixLinux shell scripts. bull In-depth understanding and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro-Services based solutions.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $90.00 /hour
- development: 8 years (Required)