Location - Shrebrooke, QC
Job Description: -
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Based on Agile development principles, collaborate with team members (architects, analysts, user experience specialists, technical writers, other developers, and quality control members) to:
o Analyze and estimate the assigned mandates from a technical standpoint;
o Develop technical plans by conducting the required feasibility analysis or prototypes;
o Define the required architecture, in collaboration with the architects;
o Develop, document the code and integrate features into a continuous integration process;
o Perform the required unit tests and fix reported defects.
- Use advanced techniques to analyze problems and find reliable and effective solutions.
- Support complex troubleshooting cases when development issues arise and provide support to other departments for technical issues.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent or relevant experience (e.g. 3 years) in a web development team
- Very good knowledge of C # object-oriented programming and design patterns in a complex and scalable architecture (e.g. MVC)
- Hands-on experience in web software development with service-oriented architecture using client-server communication techniques
- Hands-on experience in relational database design
- Experience in an agile development environment with continuous integration (e.g. multiple Git repositories, Jenkins continuous build, etc.)
Furthermore, you have demonstrated in your previous work experience the following skills:
- Great autonomy and analytical mind.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good organization skills and versatility.
- Rigor and concern for a job well done.
- Strong team spirit.
Job Type: Contract
- web development: 3 years (Required)