- Based on Agile development principles, collaborate with team members (architects, analysts, user experience specialists, technical writers, other developers, and quality control members) to:
o Analyze and estimate the assigned mandates from a technical standpoint;
o Follow web development standards and best practices;
o Develop technical plans by conducting the required feasibility analysis or prototypes;
o Define the required architecture, in collaboration with the architects;
o Perform client and server development, document the code and integrate features into a continuous integration process;
o Perform the required unit tests and fix reported defects.
- Main point of contact for the manager and the architects responsible for the evolution of the application
- Use advanced techniques to analyze problems and find reliable and effective solutions.
- Support complex troubleshooting cases when development issues arise and provide support to other departments for technical issues.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent or relevant experience (e.g. 7+ years) in a modern and responsive web application development team (angularJS, typescript, jquery, MVC, HTML5)
- Strong technical leadership as part of an agile development team, practicing peer review of architecture and code
- Very good knowledge of C # object-oriented programming and design patterns in a complex service-oriented architecture (e.g. MVC)
- Experience in an agile development environment with continuous integration (e.g. multiple Git repositories, Jenkins continuous build, etc.)
Furthermore, you have demonstrated in your previous work experience the following skills:
- Great leadership within a development team
- Great autonomy and analytical mind
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good organization skills and versatility.
- Rigor and concern for a job well done.
- Strong team spirit.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Agile development: 4 years (Required)
- C# and MVC: 3 years (Required)
- web applications development: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)