Our busy legal office is seeking an energetic, flexible, proactive and highly organized individual to join our teamin the role of Client Services and HR Manager.
The job responsibilities include the following:
- Provide support to our client database in file information gathering, quoting services, process explanation, etc.
- Providing support to our industry peers such as Mortgage Brokers, Real Estate Agents, Financial Advisors, etc. and directing them to correct team member
- Assisting and relieving Receptionist as required (lunch coverage, taking introductory calls, assisting with correspondence prepartion)
- Maintain and manage personnel files for staff members and summer students
- Maintain and manage policies, procedures as per Ontario regulations
- Provide administrative support to Senior and Associate Lawyers;
- Maintain and manage accounts for employee benefit programs with insurers
- Work with external payroll department to manage and maintain employee dates, records, etc.
- Marketing material creation, as needed;
- Event planning and coordination, as needed;
- Sponsorship maintenance and coordination, as needed.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a bright and personable demeanor with unparalleled organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively, creative and effective problem-solving and a proven understanding of the importance of relationship building, both within and outside of the firm.
In addition, we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of Real Estate Law a major asset;
- Prior experience within a legal firm;
- Post-secondary degree or diploma program in Legal Studies, Human Resources, Marketing or the equivalent experience;
- Proficiency with The Conveyancer/Unity, PC Law. Will Builder, Estate-a-Base, Divorce Mate, an asset;
- Proficiency with all Microsoft office software including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and also as an effective team member.
To apply, we ask that you kindly submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectations and available start date.
Our firm welcomes applications from diverse individuals who self-identify on the basis of any of the protected grounds under the Human Rights Code . We appreciate all applications; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- HR: 2 years (Preferred)
- Client Services: 2 years (Preferred)