One of the largest importers and wholesalers in the high-end Home Decor Industry, with over 12,000 items and almost 40 years of experience, is looking for a seasoned an strong eCommerce Manager who has experience driving growth on multiple vendor platforms. Company located in Compton, CA. Must be local candidate.
Manage vendor Advertising budgets through an agency to drive sales and return on ad spend
- Develop and execute content strategy with A+ pages
- Manage and execute successful product launches
- Day-to-day account management of all vendor platforms
- Manage and drive KPI's to improve operational performance
- Manage catalog listings to ensure that they are accurate and optimized
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive growth
Responsible for overseeing the company's catalog of over 12,000 SKUs
- Responsible for developing and managing the new item onboarding process
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant customer account representatives
- Audit and update content of older items on customer sites
- Responsible for developing targeted keyword campaigns and leveraging them for search engine optimization, cost per click advertising, retailer search and navigation.
- Develop rich content for product detail pages
- Leveraging and utilizing supplier portals / extranets
- Ensuring smooth order flow, developing processes to complete open orders and to fix underlying causes of order delays
- Pricing and profitability analysis, catalog management and developing account management backups and redundancies.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience Managing digital marketing including social media marketing, email marketing, content strategy and content creation, 2+ years of experience managing multiple e-commerce platforms
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Hands-on familiarity with an order management system (OMS).
- Knowledge of Internet best practices and the impact they have on SEO.
- Experience with 3-rd party platforms to be able to modify products, manage inventory & shipping, and resolve issues.
- Expertise in advertising campaigns and vendor relationship success
- Expert with Microsoft Excel REQUIRED. Able to manipulate large data files, pivot tables, v lookups, update large catalogue uploads, a MUST.
- Strong visual, communication, analytical, and reporting skills.
- Experience in growth strategy and execution
- Knowledge of analytics and how to draw actionable data from performance reports and KPIs
- Highly analytical and process driven
Job Type: Full-time
- Managing Vendor Platforms: 3 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Dental insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Other types of insurance
- Employee discounts