*Title: Sr.BSA/Product Analyst (# 9526)
Location: San Francisco CA 94105*
Candidate would have Enterprise Integration Experience (SOA, Integration, Web/Rest Services)
- Engage with the business users at different levels to understand business needs, and document the requirements. Analyze and evaluate the requirements and make recommendations on solutions/implementation.
- Work with various program owners, business partners, IT teams, and the application teams to identify, document, and prioritize requirements.
- Develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional specifications, solution design documents, quality plans, and other project artifacts; hands-on application configuration/customization.
- Partner with various business partners across the solution teams to evaluate how to best leverage integration, data warehouse and business intelligence technology functionality to meet evolving business requirements and information needs.
- Ensure solutions promote simplification, efficiency and an increasingly higher level of productivity for users.
- Provide functional leadership during technology upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business partners.
- Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of system and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Test new/modified applications to ensure applications and results meet end-users needs.
- Participate in change management activities (UAT, training, communications, online help, business readiness etc.) supporting program rollouts in partnership with global Subject Matter Experts and Business Readiness Manager.
- Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to end users.
- Participate in Agile scrum team, responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert.
- 8+ years experience, Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience, MS / MBA preferred
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong background in driving and gathering business requirements, assessments, solutionning g especially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction/delivery, source/target mappings and reporting.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience in application/system testing and UAT.
- Strong background in business process analysis, data modeling and ability to proactively identify, manage, and correct data quality issues.
- Hands-on experience with databases and using SQL tools like toad, and SQLplus for data analysis and validating test results.
- Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
- Able to produce concise and clear documentation.
Job Type: Contract
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Service-Oriented Architecture: 1 year (Preferred)