This is a full time permanent role for one of our clients for Calgary, AB location.
Our client is looking for an experienced User Experience Designer with unit testing experience on both web and mobile space.
- Define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Conceptualize original ideas into prototypes that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Research and plan for changing user requirements and technology advances
- User testing and design validation
- Keep current with other best-in-class digital platforms and development practices
- Participate and contribute to project debriefs Required Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with an accompanying portfolio
- Experience in web and mobile software applications
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-centric design principles
- Highly proficient in UX/UI workflows and tools (i.e. Sketch, Invision, Framer, Figment)
- Deep understanding of user testing and user research methodologies
- Experience developing a style/design system for a component centric application
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process considered an asset.
- Domain knowledge in oil and gas transportation logistics considered an asset.
- BS/MS or other post-secondary accreditation in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject with 3-5 years of field experience or equivalent experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent