As an seasoned developer, you will work in a scrum teams to help design/implement CPQ solutions and product modelling on the Salesforce.com platform. You will also play a key role in resolving technical defects on the platform. Primarily using Salesforce.com and Vlocity CPQ, you are always looking for ways to solve problems and drive to continuously improve development processes and efficiencies.
- Experience working in CPQ applications like Steelbrick, Vlocity. Configure, customize, and develop object oriented software for the Salesforce.com (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud etc)
- Design and implement enhancements including creation of custom objects, Apex classes, triggers, workflows.
- Design, develop and maintain VisualForce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration with on premise or third party solutions using Web Services.
- Perform declarative configuration work as required, including definition and implementation of Org-wide defaults, Roles, User Profiles, Security, Record Ownership rules, Sharing Rules, to support business needs.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures which are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- work with other technical team members, business analysts, and leaders to support translating business deliverables into technical outcomes
- Create and document technical requirements, design specifications, and unit/integration test plans for functional and technical completeness and accuracy.
- Make recommendations to improve product quality, reliability, performance, and scalability
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, and documentation as it relates to Salesforce.com software and Force.com platform.
- Participate in technical activities for complex projects in a cross functional environment; Coordinate technical dependencies with other teams
- Troubleshoot issues, manage ongoing Tier II/III support requests and administrative needs of users through Cases in SFDC; Assist SFDC Administrator in high volume periods as required.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in software development, specializing in CPQ applications and Product Modelling.
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a SFDC system administrator, developer, or other platform management experience (knowing when to code vs when to configure is critical)
- Enterprise SFDC experience is considered an asset
- Experience with the following:
- developing, automating, web-services and working in an SaaS environment
- developing/designing automation, utilities, and helper frameworks
- Integration experience on Salesforce.com using SOAP and REST API's
- authentication and authorization protocols, familiarity with LDAP and SSL
- Working with Apex Scheduling, Batch processes, Apex Class controllers & Triggers with Governor Limits
- versioning control (we use BitBucket) and continuous integrations tools such Jenkins, ANT, git, or subversion
- Salesforce deployment tools is considered an asset (Copado, Gearset etc)
- CPQ (Vlocity is considered an asset)
- Infomatica is a considered an asset
- Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, and other database products is an asset
- MS Exchange/SFDC integration is considered an asset
- Agile Development, SCRUM, or XP methodologies
- Database query and scripts
Required Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness in completing tasks, attention to detail.
- Ability to translate technical concepts and requirements for non-technical stakeholders
- able to multi-task and problem solve; Ability to manage time and handle urgent interruptions with poise and professionalism
- Ability to learn new technologies when needed and apply existing knowledge to current tasks.
- able to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines and tolerate change and ambiguity.
- Possess an understanding of sales, marketing, care (support) processes
- Ability to work in a cross functional teams
- Bilingual (French and English) both in written and verbal communication preferred
Required Professional Designation / Certification
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field or equivalent experience
- Certified SFDC System Administrator and/or Certified SFDC Developer
Must have skills:
1. CPQ application support/development, e.g. Steelbrick, Vlocity
2. Data modelling background
3. Salesforce development
Nice to have skills:
1. Agile / Scrum
2. Application /Operations Support
Job Type: Contract
- Salesforce developer: 3 years (Required)