** Good understanding of wireline technology and mobility products & services
* Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities at once
* Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills
* Project management skills with focus on driving results
Launch products that make a difference to our client's customers!
Join our client's Team!
The Product Management team is part of the Consumer Products & Content group. Our client is a results oriented, learning based organization that lets you jump right in and take on their most challenging projects. Namely, the relentless focus on innovating new & reliable customer experiences for our client's Product & Services portfolio. They are responsible for supporting the development and delivery of wireless/wireline consumer voice, messaging, and video services; anchored around building capabilities using experimentation and customer insights to obtain validated learning.
Here's the impact you'll make and what you and our client will accomplish together!
You will join a skilled team that continues to shape the evolution of our client's Products & Services portfolio and help their customers stay connected to the things that matter to them while at home, at work, and on the move. Delivering new solutions for customers to manage home and family outcomes is one of the most critical initiatives to support their organization's priority of increasing their competitive advantage through technology leadership. Simply put, as part of the Product Management team. Your job is to bring cross functional teams together to bring incredible ideas to life for our client's customers!
* New product ideation through insights obtained by talking to their customers, monitoring their competitive landscape, as well as overall technology and social trends
* Concept Validation by exploring possible product and solutions by creating multiple low fidelity prototypes
* Develop solid business case justifications for new products and services
* Create and present materials to senior executive audiences in governance forums which relays information in a logical and clear format
* Project kick-offs and assessments to define the project and do some initial high-level planning
* Design and build the feature set to make a great customer experience
* Test the new products and learn if it is going to delight people in the way in which we intend
* Analyze, track and share the details of the product performance to make sure it's working well
* Help drive the creation of a Product & Services strategy; which involves partnering with Customers, Marketing & Technical teams, as well as industry associations to provide leadership on our client's strategy and roadmap generation
* Act as a Product Owner collaborating with cross-functional business, technical and financial stakeholders to prioritize, plan and implement platform enhancements
You're the missing piece of the puzzle...
* Innovation - not satisfied with the status quo and willing to tirelessly push for new and creative services to meet our client's customer needs
* A quick study, and proven self-starter, self-directed, self-motivated: ability to work with minimal guidance and work on a multiple projects simultaneously.
* Thrive on having the opportunity to identify opportunities and new areas to explore
* Creative problem solving skills that inspire the team to look at consumer and business problems and solve with new products and services
* Have a relentless focus on the customer experience as new services are delivered
* Experience delivering on complex solutions, while making the case for intelligent trade-offs between delivery time / quality / scope and cost
* A broad understanding of the telecommunication industry and our client's products and services.
* Team Player: Must excel in a collaborative and cross-functional setting, with an ability to co-create and execute with other business primes;interest in learning from others, and in teaching others
* Ability to effectively communicate, sell ideas and influence
* Solid interpersonal skills and self-awareness with the ability to give, take, and act on, feedback in a positive way, ALWAYS
* Curiosity, willing to get into the details of a problem and solution to the degree that you can own the solution as the business prime.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Job Type: Contract