- Receive and analyze client mandates,
- Review environment of existing sites, reviewing slabs, capacity, load etc
- Annalysing the existing sites to calculate and prepare the design for new equipment (e.g. looking at existing loads, mounts etc).
- To realize and evaluate with the SimPAS software the additional charges applied to the overhead lines,
- Plan and participate in meetings with various representatives involved in project (Municipalities, developers, customers, telecommunication companies)
- Interpret geotechnical reports
- Monitor projects with clients and management.
Previous Skills and Experience Needed:
Our client is looking for a junior structural or civil Engineer with experience in steed design, concrete foundation design and knowledge and understanding of geotechnical reports and surveys.
The right candidate will
- Be Resourceful, with a proactive attitude to learning
- Have knowledge of ETABS, SAP and STAAD Pro.
- Be looking to be an environment where s/he will receive extensive training
- Have excellent communications skills in English, French would be an added bonus
- Be willing to work as part of a team as well as independently at times,
Job Type: Full-time