Our Client is seeking a Strategy Manager who will help shape and deliver consistent and secure digital experiences that put customers first, supporting a wide range of teams across the organization and digital agency groups working on website and app delivery.
The ideal candidate will be a key player in the organization's digital governance program. You'll need to be aware of key strategic programs and road maps within the organization and be able to connect the dots for teams, while ensuring that digital products being built are solving customer problems and deliver on outcomes. You'll ensure that digital delivery aligns to standards (which span across brand, user experience, accessibility, security and technology). You will also drive digital awareness and adoption across the organization and evolve organization's governance road map.
- Evolving and driving organization's digital governance program and roadmap
- Participate in weekly digital governance forum (Digital Review Board) and provide feedback and guidance to stakeholder groups
- Consult a diverse stakeholder mix - quickly understand their customer base and opportunity and provide guidance to ensure the digital solution implemented will deliver on desired outcomes.
- Work closely with Vendor Managers on vendor selection, service agreement terms, vendor review, and performance metrics
- Generate solutions, and formulate recommendations
- Driving organizational awareness and adoption of digital first considerations when delivering products and experiences
- Be a Digital Ambassador for best practices and ensure that standards are met when it comes to user experience, accessibility, security and technology
- Building relationships with various internal stakeholders, digital agencies, and vendors to guide consistent digital experiences by being a champion of our digital standards and guidelines
- Build awareness of the digital roadmaps across the different teams to understand the digital landscape and be able to influence teams within the organization to partner and deliver digital products solving customer problems
You're the missing piece of the puzzle:
- You're a keen listener who truly values the input of others.
- You're a bold and sharp thinker. Well spoken. Service driven. Personable.
- You have strong communication skills, including facilitation, moderation and negotiation
- You have an ability to quickly understand stakeholders' roadmaps, planning and delivery and provide critical strategic guidance
- You have a natural ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity and take charge of difficult situations, you are able to identify a set of options and make recommendations on a particular course of action, even in great uncertainty or stress
- You can develop and articulate succinct rationale supporting recommendations
- 5-7 years in program management/digital strategy
We want to work with people who:
Share our passion for all things digital
Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
View collaboration as essential to your work
Utilize the power of data to inform decisions
Embrace diversity and new ideas
What you can expect from us:
An environment where you're encouraged to share and act on your ideas
Flexible work hours in a central downtown location
A welcoming, relaxed office with a casual dress code
A culture committed to giving; every year we donate time and resources in our communities
Team lunches with a generous supply of healthy snacks
A fun, dynamic team that works and plays every day; great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team outing
Job Types: Full-time, Contract