You will be joining a high performing team, passionate and dedicated to delivering on clients #1 strategic investment - a world-class fibre optic network that will ensure speed and capacity for generations to come. We are paving the path for access to future solutions like the connected home, smart cities, and our client Health applications. Our client PureFibre network, the #1 internet technology for speed and reliability, enables faster sharing, steadier streaming, clearer video chats and smoother gaming.
Our team is responsible for sharing the client PureFibre message in communities across Alberta and British Columbia.
We are seeking creative, flexible and outgoing individuals who have a propensity for turning challenges into opportunities. Those who seek to collaborate with others in pursuit of our collective objectives are encouraged to apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The client PureFibre team is currently seeking mature individuals to fill Brand Ambassador Positions on a 12 month contract through 2018/19 across Alberta and British Columbia.
Successful individuals will take ownership and deliver on objectives through two types of events:
1. Local Experiential Marketing Events. The coordinators will speak to current and potential client customers about our products and services. This shift will include event set-up and tear down.
2. Door Warming. You will meet our customers, or potential customers, at their homes to deliver a gift and a message on behalf of the client PureFibre team. For example, this may include a thank you and/or did you know note. This role does not include sales, but an opportunity to inform the public about our products & services.
This role requires access to a vehicle.
The number of hours required per week will be dependent on event schedules, but will vary from 0 to 20 hours per week, based on your availability.
As location will vary per event, sometimes including multiple locations per shift, candidate will need to be able to have transportation to drive to different locations within their city, and will be reimbursed mileage over and above what they would normally drive to the office.
The successful candidates for this role will attend client events and/or client door warming to deliver client messaging and gifting. This will include:
o Pick up required collateral, swag, gifts or event equipment as required.
o On event, set up table or booth in accordance with client brand standards. Throughout the event, engage with event attendees, sometimes actively searching them out. Help run any activations, take contest entries, etc. Post event, help break down the table/tent and return all materials as arranged.
o For door warming, you will engage in conversations with anyone who opens the door, following the direction given for that type of door warming, answering any questions and generally getting prospects and/or customers excited about PureFibre and client. While not selling, you will be asked to collect information when there is either strong interest in a product or frustration towards client so the appropriate teams can follow up.
Required Skills & Abilities:
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
Must to have skills:
2. Proficient in Email, word and excel
3. Brand and Event Experience
Nice to have skills:
1. Preference will be given to those who speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, Tagalog or another second language, but not required.
Job Type: Contract