Working with our client, a leading telecommunications company, this person will be responsible for working with contractors, property managers, building managers, tenants, our plant technicians, existing RBU coordinators, etc. They will be responsible for coordinating locations as well as ensuring access to equipment within the buildings.
No engineers needed. Looking for some basic skills:
- Positive energy - ready, willing, and able
- Quick learner - with good communications skills. Both written and verbal.
- Can use/proficient with: Excel, scheduling, and printing documents/maps
- Comfortable with working closely with field techs who are a bit rough around the edge
- Understanding of asbulit maps or infrastructure maps
- Any GIS work related background
- Technical aptitude or problem solving skillset
- Basic understanding of equipment deployment and or budget functions
Job Type: Contract