This is a 12 month contract position and we have 8 positions to be filled urgently.
Successful individuals will take ownership and deliver on objectives through two types of events:
1. Local Experiential Marketing Events. The coordinators will speak to current and potential client customers about our products and services. This shift will include event set-up and tear down.
2. Door Warming. You will meet our customers, or potential customers, at their homes to deliver a gift and a message on behalf of the client team. For example, this may include a thank you and/or did you know note. This role does not include sales, but an opportunity to inform the public about our products & services.
This role requires access to a vehicle.
The number of hours required per week will be dependent on event schedules, but will vary from 0 to 20 hours per week, based on your availability.
As location will vary per event, sometimes including multiple locations per shift, candidate will need to be able to have transportation to drive to different locations within their city, and will be reimbursed mileage over and above what they would normally drive to the office.
The successful candidates for this role will attend client events and/or client door warming to deliver client messaging and gifting. This will include:
o Pick up required collateral, swag, gifts or event equipment as required.
o On event, set up table or booth in accordance with client brand standards. Throughout the event, engage with event attendees, sometimes actively searching them out. Help run any activations, take contest entries, etc. Post event, help break down the table/tent and return all materials as arranged.
o For door warming, you will engage in conversations with anyone who opens the door, following the direction given for that type of door warming, answering any questions and generally getting prospects and/or customers excited about product and client. While not selling, you will be asked to collect information when there is either strong interest in a product or frustration towards client so the appropriate teams can follow up.
Required Skills & Abilities:
2. Proficient in Email, word and excel
3. Brand and Event Experience
4. Door to Door Sales experience
Type d'emploi : Contractuel