Great Culture, Growing Company-- Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
Proud to help our client find the perfect fit for their marketing team--- as they hire a Marketing & Business Development Coordinator.
We have an immediate opening for the fulfill, firm-wide role of Marketing & Business Development Coordinator based in either our Edmonton or Vancouver office, reporting to the President & CEO, working closely with our Business Development Directors firm-wide.
General Characteristics and Experience for candidates:
- 5+ years professional work experience, ideally working with cross-disciplinary teams of professionals (i.e. engineers, architects, designers.)
- Bachelor degree or College diploma in Marketing or a related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Promoting an award-winning firm that executes high quality, client-responsive, design-focused work.
- Experience in coordination and management of marketing and business development activities and processes, working closely with the leadership team and Business Development Directors, in a professional services firm. Industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in management and content creation of an in-house corporate website presence.
- Experience in preparation of marketing collateral and presentation materials (print and digital forms).
- Experience in management and content creation for various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Experience in creation, coordination, development, and management of technical proposals and qualifications submittals for professional services firm in the public and private markets.
- Experience in development of CRM software and processes and coordination of outward-facing client focused business development efforts.
- Experience in client/public facing representation of a professional services firm at conferences, trade shows, and professional events.
- A person of high integrity willing to follow through with commitments, honors their word, and embodies the character exemplified by Company leadership and team members.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to foster long-term relationships to develop ongoing work opportunities.
- A self-starting, positive, dynamic, active, outgoing personality.
- A flexible, easy-going, detail-oriented person of a collaborative nature who will work well with our Principals, Leadership, and Team members.
- A passion for design excellence, regardless of size, scope, or type of project.
- Extensive knowledge and fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Microsoft Office, and CRM software is mandatory, as is the ability to adapt to the latest software tools and resources required to coordinate business development and marketing processes in the 21st century.
- Support our Design professionals and project teams on client-facing marketing efforts as needed.
- Technical expertise & experience in branding, advertising, marketing collateral, presentation materials.
- Exceptional writing, language, and presentation composition skills.
Most importantly, a person who will embrace core values of:
- Excellence in Design
- Excellence in Communication
- Furthering the Design Professions
Job Type: Full-time
- staffing: 5 years (Preferred)